Learn the facts about Civil Unions, Marriage, and Estate Planning in Colorado at this free presentation by Erica L. Johnson.
Attend this FREE LGBT seminar to learn more about:
- What rights are included in a Colorado Civil Union?
- How can I continue to protect my rights in a Civil Union or marriage?
- How does a Designated Beneficiary Agreement work with a Civil Union?
- What risks are associated with entering into a Civil Union?
- How is my out-of-state marriage treated in Colorado and federally?
- Do I still need a Will or a Trust if I am in a Civil Union or married?
- Do I still need Powers of Attorney if I am in a Civil Union or married?
RSVP soon by clicking on one of the links below, calling 303-407-1542, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Seating is limited.
Refreshments will be provided.